Apart from books another subject that I have a passion for and plays a major part in my life is Medieval History. So much so I am planning on doing my Masters in Medieval Studies and my PhD in Medieval History (unsure as of yet on what I want to specialise in but it definitely will be something to do with The Plantagenets.) My goal/dream is to become a lecturer in Medieval History and hopefully one day have my own Medieval History book(s) published.
So I will be using this page to document all of the Medieval History books that I have reviewed on my blog.
- A Realm Divided: England in 1215 by Dan Jones
- William the Conqueror: The Bastard of Normandy by Peter Rex
- King Cnut and the Viking Conquest of England 1016 by W.B.Bartlett
- The Anglo-Saxon Age by Martin Wall
- Robin Hood by John Matthews
- Kingmakers: How Power in England was Won and Lost on the Welsh Frontier by Timothy Venning
- Henry III: The Son of Magna Carta by Matthew Lewis
- Scourge of Henry VIII: The Life of Marie de Guise by Melanie Clegg
- Isabella of France: The Rebel Queen by Kathryn Warner