I fell a little behind with my wrap-up posts this year. I never did one for January however, If I’m being honest January wasn’t the best head space month for me and I didn’t actually read anything I just ended up binge watching all my favourite Kdrama, Thai drama, Jdrama and Cdrama shows as well as a few new shows that had aired. However, February was the month that I got back on my reading and blogging game apart from being struck down with a horrible head cold I still had a good reading month. So without further ado here is my February Wrap-Up.
– Books –
In February I read a total of 8 books.
- Big Panda and Tiny Dragon – James Norbury
- Women and Love – Miriam Burke
- Untold Night and Day – Bae Suah & Translated by Deborah Smith
- Paper Girls, Vol.4 – Brian K. Vaughan
- Carmilla – J. Sheridan Le Fanu
- Cursed Bunny – Bora Chung & Translated by Anton Hur
- Japanese Ghost Stories – Lafcadio Hearn
- The Green Indian Problem – J. L. Willetts
– Favourites –
- Bookmail – I received a few exciting pieces of book mail this month however, 1 piece in particular made my day and that was an arc of one of my anticipated releases of the year and that was Gallant by V. E. Schwab. I literally devoured this book, it was everything and more. My first 5 star read of the year.
- Buddy watching Belle on Disney+ with my bestie ( we don’t live close to each other so we literally messaged each other our thoughts and feelings throughout the movie). It was such a fun experience and definitely one we will be doing again soon.
- Thai Drama Not Me has had me completely hooked recently – Its everything!!! A new all time favourite! Ep 13 is this Sunday and I cannot wait to see what’s going to happen next. I can’t believe this Sunday is the penultimate episode. Whilst I want the next episode so much I also don’t want the show to end. OffGun are absolutely phenomenal as always and I cannot wait to see what they do next.
- My mum made me one of my favourite desserts Apple and Blackberry crumble with custard as I was suffering from a head cold at the time and my mums homemade desserts always make everything better 🥰
– Blog –
Here are some notable posts from my blog this month:
- Favourite Books of 2021
- Anticipated Releases of 2022
- 13 Books I would like to read in 2022
- #SixFor Sunday – Favourite books under 200 pages
- Kitchen Book Review
- Untold Night and Day Book Review
Here are some blog posts that I have enjoyed/loved this month:
- Siena’s Post: Recommendations of books set during the Middle Ages
- Jess’s Post: My Annotating System | Why & How?
- Cirtnecce’s Post: About Guilty Pleasures…
- Amy’s Post: 6 Books I want to read in 2021 but didn’t get to it
- Kat’s Post: Get to know me: Top 5 books!
– Bookish Videos –
Here are some bookish/lifestyle videos that I have enjoyed/loved this month:
- Meg’s Video: Gabbyreads picks what I read (her fave thrillers) booktube twin test ep.4
- Kayla’s Video: Warped tour, meeting rob & getting tattooed | 10th Grade Favourites Vlog
- Cathrin’s Videos: Redecorating my home after renovations Vlog and Manifesting your dream life!
- Riley’s Video: Reading Booktubers Favourite Books!
How was your Month? Did you have any favourites of the month? If so, Please do leave me a comment below.