November wasn’t an easy month. I started the month with the worst head cold that turned into a full blown cold whilst I was still dealing with that we had a death in the family and also had the funeral this month as well. I’m feeling much better in myself now and have big plans for December with Blogmas. So without further ado here is my November wrap-up.
– Books –
In November I read a total of 5 books.
- Dear Reader: The Comfort and Joy of Books – Cathy Rentzenbrink
- Lord Edgware Dies – Agatha Christie
- The Danger Gang – Tom Fletcher
- The Spirit Engineer – A.J. West
- Kitchen – Banana Yoshimoto
– Favourites –
- When thinking about this months favourites I have to first mention a certain book: Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto. Do you ever have a moment where you pick up the right book at the right moment in your life? Well that was exactly what happened to me when picking and reading Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto.
- Had dinner out for my mum’s birthday and it was so nice. The quaint little country pub, the food, the atmosphere, everything was lovely.
- Books in general – this month I found some books that have been on my to be read list for a while in a few of my local charity shops and I was so happy to have found them.
- The Coca-Cola Christmas Advert – this Christmas Advert has been a favourite of mine since I was little and I have always signify the start of Christmas with seeing the Advert.
– Blog –
Here are some notable posts from my blog this month:
Here are some blog posts that I have enjoyed/loved this month:
- Krysta’s Post: Should book bloggers feature discussion questions that focus on specific books?
- Helen’s Post: Lily by Rose Tremain
- Esther’s Post: Meet the Blogger Book Tag
- Risa’s Post: 10 Bookish Memories
- Naty’s Post: Books released in 2022 I am excited for
– Bookish Videos –
Here are some of the bookish videos that I enjoyed/loved this month:
- Kayla’s Video: Instagram Controls My Day (+ Spoiler Review)
- Becca’s Video: Reading Books I Think I Might Unhaul // Reading Vlog #168 // AD
- Miranda’s Video: #Vlogmas ~ Christmas at Castle Howard / A Christmas Card from Narnia
- Emma’s Video: Unplugged book box unboxing, lots of book mail & the first snowfall
- Steph’s Video: Large Unhaul // 60+ Unhaul
How was your Month? Did you have any favourites of the month? If so, Please do leave me a comment below.
(Photo from Unsplash and text added by me)