Once again another month has come and gone and its time for my August 2018 monthly wrap-up.
– Books –
In August I read a total of 11 books.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home (S8. Vol 1) by Joss Whedon
- Daughters unto Devils by Amy Lukavics
- Daughters of the Winter Queen: Four remarkable sisters and the enduring legacy of Mary, Queen of Scots by Nancy Goldstone
- Dead Girls by Abigail Tarttelin
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: No Future for You (S8. Vol 2)by Joss Whedon
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wolves at the Gate (S8. Vol 3) by Joss Whedon
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgemory
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Time of your Life (S8. Vol 4) by Joss Whedon
- Paper Girls (Vol 3) by Brian K. Vaughan
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
– Favourites –
- My first favourite thing of August was the fact I finally mastered my own perfect homemade sweet potato fries.
- My second favourite thing of August was actually gifts from my mum and dad – they gifted me a yoga mat, yoga block and a Twinnings Cold Tea Infuser Starter Kit.
- My third favourite thing of August was actually a new book that I treated myself to which I have had my eye on for a while now. The book in question is Sleeping Beauties by Stephen and Owen King (I also managed to picked it up in the limited edition paperback from tescos).
- My fourth favourite thing of August was Rain. Yes you heard me right! We finally got some rain in the UK after an extremely long and unusually heat wave.
– Blog –
Here are some notable posts from my blog this month:
Here are some blog posts that I have enjoyed/loved this month:
- Holly’s Jurassic Park Tag
- Lauren’s review of Alison Case’s Nelly Dean
- Olivia’s Favourite Poems
- Natalie’s Delights and Losses in Nature: The Wainwright Prize Shortlist of 2018
– Bookish Videos –
Here are some of the bookish videos that I enjoyed/loved this month:
- Lil’s Video: History and Me
- Leyne’s Video: My Favourite Book| Booktubeathon 2018
- Molly’s Video: Favourite Book (BTAT Day 7)
- Molly’s Video: HERstory: Emperor Wu Zetian
- Lala’s Video: Missing Books Challenge
- Lala’s Video: Husband runs my Bookstagram for a Month
- Ashleigh’s Video: Summer Bookhaul
How was your month? Did you have any favourites of the Month? If so, please do leave me a comment below.
(Photo is from Google Image/ Edit done by me)