First of I’m sorry this post is coming so last in the month, June seems to be literally passing me by in no time, I swear it was only the beginning of June a blink ago! But today I am here to post another monthly wrap-up for you guys. So with further ados here is my May 2018 monthly wrap-up:
– Books –
In May I read a total of 6 books.
- Wild Embers by Nikita Gill
- Mockingbird Songs: My Friendship with Harper Lee by Wayne Flynt
- Monstress: Awakening Vol. 1 by Marjorie M. Liu
- Monstress: The Blood Vol. 2 by Marjorie M. Liu
- The Frighteners: Why We Love Monsters, Ghosts, Death & Gore by Peter Laws
- Legend Lost (Poe Dameron) Vol. 3 by Charles Soule
– Favourites –
- My first favourite thing of May is actually a tv show which was Ghost Adventures (to be honest I’m obsessed with this show and its my all time favourite).
- My second favourite thing of May is my newest addition to my tattoo collection. Tattoo No. 4 was a birthday gift from my mum and dad that I finally got done on the 18th May. I absolutely love it! (Photo can be found here: New Tattoo ).
- My third favourite thing of May would have to be my obsession with Starbucks Iced Coffee (especially the Mocha one). To be Honest I shouldn’t be surprised by this as itnormally happens around this time every year lol.
- My final favourite thing of May is the fact that summer break officially started for me (on 31st May at 12.01pm). I’m definitely glad to have a break from Uni and essay writing – (its much needed)!
– Blog –
Here are some notable posts from my blog this month:
Here are some notable posts that I have enjoyed/loved this month:
– Bookish Videos –
Here are some of the bookish videos I enjoyed/loved this month:
- Olive’s Video: Getting into Non-fiction: A Chat with my Husband
- Lala’s Video: Choosing Books based on my DNA
- Cinzia’s Video: How Books Change Lives| The Life Changing Power of Reading
As you probably can see my May monthly wrap-up wasn’t as busy and packed as some of my previous monthly wrap-ups and that was due to the fact that May was my last month of Uni before Summer break started so it involved a lot of essay writing and final submissions, but I’m so glad that Summer break is finally here and I don’t have to worry about essays and Uni until the end of September beginning of October now (thank god lol)!
Anyways, how was your month? Did you have any favourites of the Month? If so, please do leave me a comment below.