I was nominated by the awesome abigailsbooks . Thank you so much for the nomination! Please do check out her blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award too.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How it Started:
For me, my book blog all started with my Bookstagram account. After being on Bookstagram for a while I decided that I wanted to branch out even more and have ago at writing full reviews hence this blog. I will have had this blog for 2 years this November and it differently was one of the best decision I made. I have made so many friends and grown more confident when it comes to writing full reviews because of this blog.
- One of the main pieces of advice I would give to new bloggers is try not wrong about your follower count or how many likes you get all the time. Yes they are both important factors when it comes to the traffic you get to your blog. However, if you enjoy what your writing and posting about then thats all that matters in the long run.
- The second piece of advice I would give to anyone who is thinking about starting a blog or has just set one up just go for it and ultimately have fun with it.
Katie @ Booksofonesown
Romi @ RomiReads
Kaggsy @ Kaggsysbookishramblings
Kirsty & Akylina @ TheLiterarySisters
Lauren @ BookishByron
Jane @ BeyondEdenRock
Shannon @ ReflectionsofaReader
Lexi @ TheReadersReview
Helen @ SheReadsNovels
Karina @ KarinasThoughts
Cirtnecce @ Mockingbirds,LookingGlassesandPrejudices
Christine @ WeeReader
Pippa @ TheLittleBookOwl
Ashleigh @ AFrolicThroughFiction
Rebecca @ RebeccaReads
If you have already been nominated then Congratulations! If you do not feel like writing a post than that is absolutely fine 🙂