Recently on booktube a tag has been doing the rounds called 25 Bookish facts about me. I love the sound of this tag and even though I have not been tagged I still wanted to take part. This tag is definitely the prefect way for subscribers and followers to get to know book bloggers and booktubers more. I am unsure who the original maker of this tag was but if you do know please let me know beloew and I will add there name here.
- I always have a tab of goodreads open in my browser ~ I may have a slight obsession with goodreads 🙂
- The perfect afternoon to me is curled up with a good book, a cup of tea and a blanket ~ What could be better!
- No matter where I am going I always carry a book on me.
- I have a slight obsession with classic book Tv adaptations ~ This started at a young age – I love seeing a novel coming to life!
- I visit the library at least once a week ~ I think library are such a brilliant resource to have and definitely feel they should be used and valued more.
- One of my favourite things in the world is the smell of old books ~ I definitely would bottle this smell if I could 🙂
- I prefer paperbacks to hardbacks – 100%.
- My favourite book series is Harry Potter – and yes I am a Gryffindor #GryffindorPride
- I am a book blogger and a bookstagrammer.
- My love of reading started at a young age with the tales of Winnie the Pooh and Beatrix Potter.
- I am a multiple book reader!
- I have various reading projects going on at anyone time.
- I love secondhand bookshops to the point if we pass one we are definitely stopping and going in.
- I collect multiple editions of my favourite series – Harry Potter.
- I’m obsessed with the bookstagram community.
- One of my favourite things to do is rearrange my book shelves.
- I aspire to be an author/writer one day.
- I love poetry – My favourite poets are John Keats and my Grandad who I inherited my love of poetry from.
- My all time favourite classic book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- One of my blogging goals is for one of my reviews to be quoted on the cover of a book or inside a book.
- My favourite genres would have to be Classics, Historical Fiction, Classic Vrime Fiction (such as Agatha Christie) and Non-Fiction.
- When I was about 13/14 I fell in love with the works of William Shakespeare – My all time favourite plays are Much Ado About Nothing and Hamlet.
- One of my 21st birthday presents was a trip to the Harry Potter Studios in London where I got to open the Great Hall doors – Which was one of the most amazing experiences ever!
- My favourite brevage to drink whilst reading is tea.
- I love finding things hidden/tucked away in books such as postcards, etc.
So there we have it these are 25 Bookish Facts about Me which was definitely harder to come up with then you think it would be.
Even though I was not tagged I would like to tag some people to do this tag and they are: Kirsty from Kirsty on Books (https://www.youtube.com/user/kirstyonbooks), Adrian and Dalton from Stripped Cover Lit (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUPWU_SqbUvZw1pyi-ZVeg/featured) and Hannah from Hannah Tay (https://www.youtube.com/user/hannahbooksandbeauty/featured).
(Image from Google Images)